BOBBITO GARCIA'S FULL COURT 21™ 係一個一人對全世界既比賽。 參賽者將會係無隊友既情況下面對場上既所有敵人。每場比賽都會有 3 - 7 位參賽者, 當你進攻既時候,上一秒重同你一齊防守既隊友都係你持球既一刻,變為你既敵人。要係多人防守之下最快咁拎到 20分, 絕對係對參賽者既技術同體能既極大挑戰。有興趣既想知道更多BOBBITO GARCIA’S FULL COURT 21™ 2016 TOYKO 既資訊 ,可以去以下既網址: www.fullcourt21.tokyo
BOBBITO GARCIA’S FULL COURT 21™ Rules:
- Three to seven players on court per game. No teammates.
- Multiple defenders guard whichever player has the ball.
- No outs.
- Games are 15 minutes running time with a halftime at 7:30 mark.
- Pre-Qualifier games are played half court. The ball must be taken back behind the foul line or three-point line in the corners on every change of possession (loose ball, steal, block shot, defensive rebound). An offensive rebound can go straight up without a take back.
- Local Qualifier and All World Final games are played full court. The ball goes the opposite direction on every change of possession (loose ball, steal, block shot, defensive rebound). Offensive rebounds go straight up on the same basket.
- A flagrant/technical/intentional foul bench a player for two minutes.
- Three personal fouls disqualifies a player. Honest defense is mandatory.
- No arguing allowed. “Lawyers” are welcome to spectate, but not participate.
- Winner will be the first player to score at least 20, “unlock” game point by hitting a free throw from the top of the key, and then hitting game winner from the NBA three-point line, or player with the highest score at the end of 15 minutes running time.
- If time expires and two players or more have point game or are tied for high score, then ONLY those players will shoot from the NBA three-point line to determine the winner.
- No subs or time-outs. Players can elect to rest off court, but game clock does not stop except at halftime (7:30 mark).